Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Dear Kindness

Dear Kindness,

I am looking to add more of you into my life.  Currently, I'm pretty good with extending kindness to other people.  I love helping others out when they have something I can help them out with.

What I would like to work on with you is remembering to be kind to myself.  I have worked so hard at depleting my own self-worth, that I need to start bringing you back into my life.  I need your help.

I need to remember that I am doing the best I can, with the current knowledge, in this very moment.  I need to remember that I am a kind person, and not selfish like some people would have me believe.

With your help, I know I will find empowerment and self-confidence.  Also, I'll be able to afford more kindness to others when I am not berating myself constantly.

I look forward to working with you.

With love and courage,

Chess

No comments:

Post a Comment