Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Dear Family

Dear Family,

You are the people I choose to have in my life.  We are not all blood relatives.  We support each other, look out for each other, and wish the best for each other.

You are there when I need you.  At any time, you are there to lend a shoulder to cry on, a listening ear, or a smile to brighten my day.

You challenge me and teach me new things.  You converse with me about various topics, and for that I'm truly grateful.  You understand that I'm seeking new information every day, and you willingly provide it.

We may go long periods of time without seeing each other, be we know the love is there.  We each have our busy lives and know that we are rooting each other on.

I'm so proud of each and every one of you, and am so thankful you are all in my life,

Much love,

Chess

No comments:

Post a Comment