1. Mercury in Retrograde can be a good thing. Especially when you use it as a focus in your practice.
2. Having a different spot in class is weird. ( I arrived later than usual and normally prefer a spot near the wall for my glasses and in case I lose my balance).
3. It is really hard to focus when you are next to someone who talks the whole way through.
4. I can actually do a side plank pretty well.
5. Flipping the Dog or Wild Thing is actually pretty cool.
6. I really need to do a reclined twist more often. It feels so good.
7. Back bends are still really good after sitting all day at a desk.
8. I want to do yoga at work during my breaks.
9. I shop for better food after yoga.
10. I am still excited t do the YTT.
Love and light my friends,