Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Some of my inspiration

I have wanted to become a yoga instructor for a few years now.  I want to share something with others, that I have found so useful for me.  Yoga builds strength and stamina, and you don't need much to be able to do it.  You don't need to go to class often if you don't want.  I only suggest you go to class to learn the asanas (poses) so you don't hurt yourself.  After that, you can go anywhere at anytime to practice.

I know you may have seen a version of this video on Facebook, but I want to share it here, as it is really inspirational for me.  I don't assume that I will be the best instructor out there, espcially right off the bat.  However, I will be the best instructor I know how to be, and hopefully some of my students will get something useful from this video.





Love and light,

Chess

No comments:

Post a Comment