Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Vinyasa flow from last night

I typically try to go to class on Tuesday nights, as my husband is working, and I am trying to be more active after work.  I have a desk job, and I am so busy sometimes that I don't even realize what time it is, and I have been sitting that whole time.  That's probably another reason why I have tight hips at times.

The class last night was fabulous like always.  The instructor guided us through a couple different flows.  I was able to move between a few balance strengthening poses.  We worked on Camel even, for a heart opener.  I am not able to make it down to my feet with my hands yet, I just keep them on my lower back.  But I am working on it, and it felt so good.

I even spoke to the instructor about the yoga teacher training, and she encouraged me to do it.  I mentioned a few of my fears, and she told me not to worry about it.  I feel even better about my decision to do this.  I want to share how I feel about yoga with everyone.

As I walked out of class, I felt so much more rejuvenated.  I felt strong, and amazed at what my body has accomplished.  I also feel confident that I am heading in the right direction for my heart.

Namaste my friends,

Chess

No comments:

Post a Comment