Thursday, October 17, 2013

Things I learned from class this week: 10/15/13

1. Cresent Moon is another great hip opener.  It really feels great after sitting in a chair all day.
2. For core work, I really love Wheel of Karma.  Those lower abs may hate it, but I love it.
3. It's ok to do a modified pose if I am having a bad day, or there are just too many things going on in one pose.
4. I am not the only one trying to figure out what we are doing next.
5. I should really work on twists and back bends a little more.
6. I still really want to do the YTT soon, so I can learn more about the other limbs of yoga.
7. I really like how my instructor teaches.  I should take more mental notes on that.
8. I love Savasana at the end.  It's relaxing and calming after some of my straining in some poses.

Namaste my friends,

Chess

No comments:

Post a Comment