Saturday, October 25, 2014

Young Living Essential Oils

After a lot of thought, I decided to sign up with Young Living to sell their Essential Oils and other products. First, I wanted something to enhance my yoga classes.  I love the different smells you can obtain from incense, but I find the smoke irritates my throat.  Diffusing Essential Oils is a great way go bring in different scents, while not creating the issues I find.

I am just embarking on this journey, and have found them to be useful after a few days of use.  I love the scents and the benefits.  I know I have a long way to go, that my learning will probably never be done on this, but that is the same for teaching yoga.

If anyone is interested, please contact me and we can discuss the different oils and benefits, a different ways to obtain them.

Namaste,

Chess

No comments:

Post a Comment