Saturday, September 21, 2013

Welcome!

I have been talking with my friends and family about becoming a yoga instructor.  Last night I went to an informational meeting for the yoga teacher training (ytt) course at Cambio. Yoga.  They have a 10 week intensive that I have thought about doing for a bit, and they are just starting an extended program.

I think I prefer the intensive course, as I could guarantee the amount of time it will take, and I will also build some great friendships with the other students along the way.  The extended program is so new, and Kate, one of the instructors, stated that they would need enough students to hold each class, and I worry that it would be pushed out for not having enough students.  Also, it feels like I would be going it alone, so to speak.  It would be for the whole weekend, and I would have to give up my weekends, including bellydance, every time there was a class.

As a result of trying to get further with these plans, I have decided to start writing a blog about my yoga journey.  I want to write about my inspiration, my learning, my failures and successes.  This will benefit me as well as potential students of other ytt and of my students when I become an instructor.

Please let me know what you think.  How is your journey going?  What inspires you?

Namaste my friends,
Chess

No comments:

Post a Comment