Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Daily Gratitude

My friends and family have been seeing my posts lately on Facebook and twitter about my daily gratitude.  I pick one thing each day to post about, that I am grateful for.  Some are big, some are little things, but each one is important to me.  It is in an effort to see things in a more positive light.  This article on doyouyoga.com is just one reason why I am doing this.

I feel like for a long time I have been living in a fog, and I am trying to make my life everything it can be.  I am tired of buying into the idea that things make people happy.  So consequently, I am working on being grateful for what I have now.  I have questioned many things, due to my job and the feeling like it is killing me, so I am trying to change my way of thinking to get through this trying time.

I hope you will all join me by following my posts on twitter or even making posts on your own.  I use #dailygratitude with all my posts like this.

Love and light all,

Chess

No comments:

Post a Comment