Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Things I learned form class this week: 11/12/13

Another list for you to peruse.  Maybe you will find some inspiration here.

1.  Practice, practice, practice.
2.  It will get easier.  I used to not really be able to do a plank.  Now I can do it for a number of seconds.  Side plank on the the other hand needs more work.
3.  Setting the intention to let things go is a good idea for practice.  I can't control everything, and I need to let go of that which does not serve me.
4.  I still need to work my hips more, but Pigeon is pretty fabulous for that.
5.  I am stronger than I think I am.  Doing Cresent Lunge and twisting is a great mental strength builder.  I think I can, I think I can, I know I can.
6.  Boat pose is still really hard for me.  I need to keep working on my lower abs.  Wheel of Karma, here I come!
7.  I am really glad I ordered a new mat.  My current one is starting to fall apart.  That's what you get for buying a cheap one.  Sometimes you get what you pay for.  It served me well though, for how much I used it.
8.  I still need to do reclined twists more.  It hurts so good!
9.  I should really take up a little bit of meditation.  That, I think, is my next step.
10. I am still very interested in becoming a yoga instructor.

Namaste my friends,

Chess

No comments:

Post a Comment