Friday, October 10, 2014

Our journey in life

Lately I have been trying to figure out where my life is headed.  I have a few options in front of me, and I am so preoccupied with finding the right one.

I'm sure you know what that is like.  You don't really want any regrets in life.  Maybe that's why we get so busy.  We want everything in life.

Anyway, I'm tired of where I am.  I have this great opportunity to turn something I love into a business, but what if I stop loving it because I then need to make money off of it?  I could try driving close to an hour one way to work, but I would possibly be doing what I trained to do in college.  My husband also knows a couple of people from work who left to start their own company, and once again I could be doing what I trained to do.

At this point, I don't really know what I should be doing.  I feel a little overwhelmed, but am trying to take things one day at a time.  I am also trying not to lose sight of the future, so if I just keep plodding along, one day the future will be now and I will be looking back asking where all the time went.

I have discussed this with a few people, but don't want to burden anyone, as I know this is my issue and I need to figure it.  The best advice came at my Steampunk meeting where a couple of people decided to do Tarot card readings with Halloween coming up.  The second person who did a reading for me told me that the choice I make will be the right choice for me.

It changed my world!  I now am less worried about making the right decision.  I just need to pursue all the opportunities and see where the pieces fall.  That may mean that I will have all these opportunities fall into my lap and I will have to make a decision.  That may mean that only one will truly come through, and that will be the path I take.

The path I choose will be the right one for me.

Until later,

Chess

No comments:

Post a Comment