Tuesday, May 13, 2014

My business

In the last month and a half since I graduated from my yoga teacher training, I have been working very hard on my business.  I created my business name: Spark of Life Yoga.  I have a studio that I am teaching at on Mondays and Fridays.  I have a facebook page and a website: http://www.sparkoflifeyoga.com/.

I'm very excited to be able to share my love of yoga with others.

My first class went well, I had two students.  I had some technical difficulties, but I'm glad I was able to get some of that stuff out of the way with my first class.  No one showed up to my second class, so I used the time to get some photos for my website.

All in all, it has been a very busy month.  I am hoping that things go a lot smoother in the next month.

Namaste my friends,

Chess

No comments:

Post a Comment